Tonypandy Community College is delighted to have the opportunity to offer the e3+ programme. This initiative, funded by Rhondda Cynon Taff Borough Council, provides young people with a first class out of school activity programme.
Our e3+ programme has been developed based on research carried out with young people from the College and the wider community and complements the established activities already in place in the Mid Rhondda area. The programme is free and runs from Monday to Friday from 3:00pm to 7.30pm and is FREE.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the College to further develop its community dimension and provide young people with opportunities to develop skills, interests and hobbies that will support life long learning.
The activities on offer include various sports, cookery, arts, crafts, dance, drama, gaming and computers. The programme is constantly being developed and responds to feed back from all participants.
Timetable of activities are available from the College Library and Community Room. Check out our specials board for special project activities.
We look forward to working in partnership with students, parents and providers to ensure the success of e3+ at Tonypandy Community College.
- A wide range of activities Monday to Friday either on the College site or within the community.
- Saturday morning activities
- All activities are FREE of charge at all venues and sites.
- Free transport.
- Free use of facilities at Ystrad Sports Centre
- Adult education classes available to those16+.
- School holiday activity programme.
- A rolling programme of activities that will change, in some instances, on a 10-week basis.
For a copy of the recent e3+ brochure click here
To visit the WICID website click here